XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Level

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Money Making For Beginners
Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Best Advertisement EVER
Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Official Store
Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm by zelgius

» Vegas 11! Woot or Fluke?
Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 am by x1nf3rn0x

» What Are Inferno Points?
Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» New Posting Ranks
Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» What happens when you alch a nature rune?
Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Skit: What Happens When You Alch A Nature Rune?
Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Inferno Points - The New Points System
Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm by x1nf3rn0x

Menu
Affiliates
Unscape

Youtube

Looking For Staff

Go down 
+2
Sealy
x1nf3rn0x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Inferno Points : 14853

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Mods For Hire

Alright, here's the deal. If you want to apply to become a moderator (ON THIS WEBSITE, NOT UNSCAPE), please use the following application:

Moderation Application
Username:
Activity on UnScape:
Reason to Apply:
Moderating Experience:

If you are accepted, you will be givin a 2 week probationary period, if you do a good job at that, then you will be hired as a permanent moderator.

TEMPORARY MODS HAVE BEEN FOUND, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION VIA EMAIL OR PM AT THIS TIME.
Back to top Go down
https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com
Sealy
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sealy

Inferno Points : 5091
Personal Message : Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Hahahaha. Hahahahaha.

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Where we would happen to be able to post this on this website?
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Inferno Points : 14853

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Sealy wrote:
Where we would happen to be able to post this on this website?

As a reply to this topic.
Back to top Go down
https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com
Sealy
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sealy

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Username: Sealy/Revolution
Activity on UnScape: Varies, more in the morning (GMT - 8:00)
Reason to Apply: I want to help here as much as possible, what ever that will consist of
Moderating Experience: Global Moderator on a server, and some forum moderating experience.
Back to top Go down
Born
Born

Inferno Points : 5070

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Moderation Application
Username:Born
Activity on UnScape:A lot before dupe glitch, a lot on the forums since i rejoined
Reason to Apply: I would love moderation experience and i think this is the perfect chance to give it a try
Moderating Experience: very little, but i know im ready
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Inferno Points : 5690
Personal Message : fck me dont have any

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: i put it here as well :P dono were to rly put it XD soz   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:39 am

Username:freka
Activity on UnScape:Ghost like atm Razz as in im on but i dont do much cause i got coursework and school to worry for atm but still will be able to be active (also just finished with my yr10 exams XD )holiday coming soon so il be more free(old unscaper , donator)
Reason to Apply: help you making videos and keep the community alive also help unscape get more popular so we get more players so that people get the chance to meet new people and gain new friends XD like i have because of inferno XD (inferno FTW!!!)
Moderating Experience: dono... soz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://nubtube.team-talk.net/forum.htm
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Points : 5540
Personal Message : Everythings funny.

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Are you still looking for staff? On your unscape thread it says you aren't but here it doesn't say, has this one just not been updated?
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 pm

sig00 wrote:
Are you still looking for staff? On your unscape thread it says you aren't but here it doesn't say, has this one just not been updated?
yea i think this was not updated cause the 3 mods places were taken by now ...
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Points : 5540
Personal Message : Everythings funny.

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Freka wrote:
sig00 wrote:
yea i think this was not updated cause the 3 mods places were taken by now ...

Alright, thanks, you might want to lock it by the way.
Back to top Go down
Evilfit
Master
Master
Evilfit

Inferno Points : 2147488698
Personal Message : Anything funny

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Staff spots are temporarily closed.

There are currently 2 probation moderators, and one Global Moderator.

Im assuming you know that Freka is the Global Moderator, and the descision was made by me, and no one else.

If some of the probationary moderators get fired, we will be in need of moderators.

And belive me, some probationary moderators are about to loose thier jobs, so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Sealy
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sealy

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Evilfit wrote:

And belive me, some probationary moderators are about to loose thier jobs, so stay tuned.

Thank you for your Confidence.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Evilfit
Master
Master
Evilfit

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Sealy wrote:
Evilfit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Oh, dont worry. The one who is about to get fired knows himself well, and hasent been greeted by me nicely on unscape.
Back to top Go down
Born
Born

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:05 am

Evilfit wrote:
Sealy wrote:
Evilfit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Oh, dont worry. The one who is about to get fired knows himself well, and hasent been greeted by me nicely on unscape.

if it is me, ya 3 things
1. inferno posted on unscape that mods should stop posting just to increase their post count, so i didnt do that.
2. evilfit logged in on unscape, threatened to remove my status as moderator saying that i wasnt active enough on the forums, (because of what inferno said) and i think i see that evilfit's attitude is very strongwilled so he is going to forever dislike me
3. i have been gone for the past 6 days at an engineering camp

so here let me make your choices easy for you even if i wasnt the one you werent thinking about

I resign respectively.
Back to top Go down
Born
Born

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:08 am

Evilfit wrote:

Im assuming you know that Freka is the Global Moderator, and the descision was made by me, and no one else.

If some of the probationary moderators get fired, we will be in need of moderators.

so YOU, not even OWNER of the site or have a HAND in the making of inferno's video's so in a way nothing related to the site except your web master because inferno needed one, thought it was just fine to PERSONALLY assign FREKA with out asking any other admins JUST BECAUSE, and now your wanting to drop me off the moderator list. IM SORRY inferno but with bad admins comes a bad staff and with a bad staff comes less people on the forums and with less people on the forums comes less view.

goodbye
Back to top Go down
Born
Born

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 am

Born wrote:
Evilfit wrote:

so YOU, not even OWNER of the site or have a HAND in the making of inferno's video's so in a way nothing related to the site except your web master because inferno needed one, thought it was just fine to PERSONALLY assign FREKA with out asking any other admins JUST BECAUSE, and now your wanting to drop me off the moderator list. IM SORRY inferno but with bad admins comes a bad staff and with a bad staff comes less people on the forums and with less people on the forums comes less view.

goodbye

also freka im guessing was only chosen because of his POST COUNT and inferno said to moderators to not post on almost every thread. so of course, you who ends up not reading the thread go aheads and goes against what inferno said
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Born wrote:
Born wrote:
Evilfit wrote:

goodbye

also freka im guessing was only chosen because of his POST COUNT and inferno said to moderators to not post on almost every thread. so of course, you who ends up not reading the thread go aheads and goes against what inferno said
yea i will allways go against something like that cause i want to make the forum seem alive...... so that people who joined the forum wont leave it cause they think its not evan being used -.-.... thanks for bringing me into this
also i was chosen to be a mod cause i applyed just like u did....
next time dont make me seem like a bad guy untill u get some information
also if he said hes gono take you of the mod list just talk about it with sean/xxx1nf3rn0xxx when you see him on. dont get angry and create a big argument.
(also life sometimes can be a bitch but dont run away just cause something bad happened, get back up and fight it. otherwise you lose wat u got )
also u posted 3 times when u could of just gone back and edit it... maybe thats y he got angry at you cause u do that...
Back to top Go down
Evilfit
Master
Master
Evilfit

Looking For Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Staff   Looking For Staff Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

That's enough.

Freka earned his spot, and belive me, not due to his post count. If you would BE actvie, born, you would of realised, that i have sent a message to all Probationary Moderatos, telling them to keep thier post count.

After Freka was promoted, i've warned Inferno about this, he agreed with me.

Insulting staff members usually occur to bans.

For this, your position will be taken away, and you will be banned for a certain amount of time.

I'm doing my job fairly, i came up onto UnScape to warn you, not threat you. And i've never stated that i would of disliked you.

All posts that have nothing to do with an application will be deleted within 48 hours. This is not a discussion topic.
Back to top Go down

Looking For Staff
Page 1 of 1