XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Level

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Money Making For Beginners
Limewire Users Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Best Advertisement EVER
Limewire Users Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Official Store
Limewire Users Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm by zelgius

» Vegas 11! Woot or Fluke?
Limewire Users Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 am by x1nf3rn0x

» What Are Inferno Points?
Limewire Users Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» New Posting Ranks
Limewire Users Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» What happens when you alch a nature rune?
Limewire Users Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Skit: What Happens When You Alch A Nature Rune?
Limewire Users Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Inferno Points - The New Points System
Limewire Users Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm by x1nf3rn0x

Menu
Affiliates
Unscape

Youtube

Limewire Users

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Points : 5540
Personal Message : Everythings funny.

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:30 pm

I just wanted to inform you guys in case any of you use Limewire to stop immediately. They just lost their court case and are being shut down by the government, any more downloads done on Limewire will probably be traced so if you have it stop using it and find something else, this was just to warn anyone that may be using it.
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Inferno Points : 14853

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Holy shit O_o
Back to top Go down
https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:10 pm

x1nf3rn0x wrote:
Holy shit O_o

I know, that was totally me when I found out, those exact words, no joke, I also heard they're getting sued for a few billion, I don't know if that part is actually true, though I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Sig00 wrote:
x1nf3rn0x wrote:
Holy shit O_o

I know, that was totally me when I found out, those exact words, no joke, I also heard they're getting sued for a few billion, I don't know if that part is actually true, though I wouldn't be surprised.

Jesus christ this is terrible, I've got over millions of dollars with of fines on my computer just from pirated songs alone, not to mention a $500 pirated program, and like 10 pirated movies O_o
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:46 pm

x1nf3rn0x wrote:
Sig00 wrote:
x1nf3rn0x wrote:
Holy shit O_o

Jesus christ this is terrible, I've got over millions of dollars with of fines on my computer just from pirated songs alone, not to mention a $500 pirated program, and like 10 pirated movies O_o

You should still be fine, its if you continue downloading past today (maybe yesterday) from limewire then they can be backtraced to your house, just don't use it anymore if you did, you should still be safe using TBP, I won't be stopping. I too have to much crap on my computer I didn't pay for, you're safe.
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Sig00 wrote:
x1nf3rn0x wrote:
Sig00 wrote:
x1nf3rn0x wrote:
Holy shit O_o

You should still be fine, its if you continue downloading past today (maybe yesterday) from limewire then they can be backtraced to your house, just don't use it anymore if you did, you should still be safe using TBP, I won't be stopping. I too have to much crap on my computer I didn't pay for, you're safe.

TBP = ? ... i r nub lol
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Inferno Points : 5333
Personal Message : nomnomnomnom

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:22 pm

I r not pirate
Back to top Go down
http://Unscape-online.com
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:59 pm

TBP is The Pirate Bay.
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Sig00 wrote:
TBP is The Pirate Bay.

oh lol yeah that's where I get my movies Razz
Back to top Go down
huku7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Inferno Points : 5107

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:07 pm

i never used limewire because i knew that someday this was going to happen
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:24 pm

huku7 wrote:
i never used limewire because i knew that someday this was going to happen

I guessed it would one day also, but they made it a hell of a lot longer than I thought.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:29 pm

I still r not pirate...
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:25 pm

zelgius wrote:
I still r not pirate...

I think we got that Wink
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Really?!?!? I had no idea...
Smile
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Inferno Points : 5690
Personal Message : fck me dont have any

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Sig00 wrote:
I just wanted to inform you guys in case any of you use Limewire to stop immediately. They just lost their court case and are being shut down by the government, any more downloads done on Limewire will probably be traced so if you have it stop using it and find something else, this was just to warn anyone that may be using it.
so wat ur told me is that you will be traced back?, you really think they will trace 10million people back of the uses of it ?.
im sure many people use limewire and im really sure that noone is gono trace back 10million people.... if they are going to trace them back all i would say to them is : have fun Smile
just saying Razz

(im not a limewire user but i know many people that use limewire)
Back to top Go down
http://nubtube.team-talk.net/forum.htm
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Freka wrote:
Sig00 wrote:
so wat ur told me is that you will be traced back?, you really think they will trace 10million people back of the uses of it ?.
im sure many people use limewire and im really sure that noone is gono trace back 10million people.... if they are going to trace them back all i would say to them is : have fun Smile
just saying Razz

If you actually ready carefully I said "probably" and yes they will be tracing most of them back, they have thousands of people who do stuff like that for a living. So 10 million would take that long, only a week or two.
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Inferno Points : 5690
Personal Message : fck me dont have any

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Sig00 wrote:
Freka wrote:
Sig00 wrote:
just saying Razz

If you actually ready carefully I said "probably" and yes they will be tracing most of them back, they have thousands of people who do stuff like that for a living. So 10 million would take that long, only a week or two.
oohh yay cant wait to see everyone in my school get screwed Smile ,(if it dosent happen i was rite -.-)
Back to top Go down
http://nubtube.team-talk.net/forum.htm
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 pm

Sig00 wrote:
Freka wrote:
Sig00 wrote:
just saying Razz

Lol, except for the fact that the law (at least in Canada) states that you can`t PROVIDE or EXCHANGE MONEY for copyrighted material, nothing about downloading it free. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Limewire Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limewire Users   Limewire Users Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm sure there's a legal loophole somewhere in the laws for Canada.
Back to top Go down

Limewire Users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: