XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Level

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Money Making For Beginners
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Best Advertisement EVER
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Official Store
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm by zelgius

» Vegas 11! Woot or Fluke?
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 am by x1nf3rn0x

» What Are Inferno Points?
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» New Posting Ranks
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» What happens when you alch a nature rune?
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Skit: What Happens When You Alch A Nature Rune?
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Inferno Points - The New Points System
Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm by x1nf3rn0x

Menu
Affiliates
Unscape

Youtube

Forum Rules

Go down 
+2
Evilfit
x1nf3rn0x
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Inferno Points : 14853

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:18 pm

RULES
(Anything marked with an asterisk (*) is an important rule, and may result in a ban without warning.

1. NO flaming of any extreme sorts
- Calling someone a noob, is not flaming. Telling someone there idea is a bunch of $#*%ing rubbish, is flaming.

2. Please, no racism of any sort. (*)
-Racist, Sexist, or otherwise discriminatory comments, will not be accepted. To add a bit more understanding to this : You may not insult members based on their religion, race, sex, political beliefs, or whether they are gay or straight.

3. NO spamming.
-Posting a message that has no value to the topic, is considered spamming.

4. Respect all staff (*)
-Disrespecting our staff, is like disrespecting an officer of the law, and will not be accepted.

5. Creating more then one account (*)
- Making another acount so that you can get more pimp points on your current account, so that you can get rewards, This is not allowed!

6. No Advertising
- Advertising other server etc. This is not allowed.

7. No Hacking
- This should go without saying, but you are not permitted to hack the board. Guessing someone else's password and succeeding counts as hacking. Do not do this cause its NOT allowed. (*)

8. No asking for staff
- You may not ask for a staff position, if you would like one you will have to earn it by being active in the community and not breaking any of the other rules.

9. No Threatening to Leave the Board
- You are not allowed to posts threatening topics that you are going to leave the board. This causes flaming/spaming to occur. If you are to do this you will be banned for 1-2days.(if something bad happens please sort it out by consulting a moderator or an admin dont just get angry and say you will leave).

10. No avoiding the World Filter
- You are not allowed to use symbols, numbers, or ASCII characters to replace a cuss, such as "$hit" "F4gg0t" "Pënis" or any other words. These will result in 1 of 3 forum infraction. If continued, you will be muted, and in continous cases, BANNED. (*)

Forum Safety Shoutout
This does not really count as a rule but just for your safety i just want to say do not release personal information to any one you do not trust (e.g town name, last name, postal code etc).

If you have a problem/bug/error with your account then contact x1nf3rn0x or any admin on this forum to help you with it, if no admin is on at the time being please also check this : https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com/faq.htm might help you out.

Edit=Freka Added rule 5,7,9 Forum Safety,Added more to rule 2
Edit=Sealy Added rule 6
Edit=Sig00 Added rule 8(request by zelgius)

Last edited by x1nf3rn0x on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com
Evilfit
Master
Master
Evilfit

Inferno Points : 2147488698
Personal Message : Anything funny

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:21 pm

x1nf3rn0x wrote:
RULES
(Anything marked with an asterisk (*) is an important rule, and may result in a ban without warning.

- Calling someone a noob, is not flaming. Telling someone there idea is a bunch of $#*%ing rubbish, is flaming.

-Racist, Sexist, or otherwise discriminatory comments, will not be accepted.

3. NO spamming.

4. Respect all staff (*)
-Disrespecting our staff, is like disrespecting an officer of the law, and will not be accepted.

All rules are as important as eachother, they are to be respected equally.
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Inferno Points : 5690
Personal Message : fck me dont have any

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 am

i added num 5. so people cant cheat their way on getting more pimp points, i also made it an important rule, for obvious reasons.

Edit : Added Num.7 No hacking (it can happen)

Last edited by freka on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nubtube.team-talk.net/forum.htm
Evilfit
Master
Master
Evilfit

Inferno Points : 2147488698
Personal Message : Anything funny

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 am

This can be tracked with thier ip, there is also a setting that only permits 1 account logged in per IP adress.
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:18 am

Evilfit wrote:
This can be tracked with thier ip, there is also a setting that only permits 1 account logged in per IP adress.
they can log off and log on to other account get credits for other one , log on to other 1st on use credits to get awatds Razz (easy tut to cheating ur pimp points ) <---- dont use this !!
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 am

freka wrote:
Evilfit wrote:
they can log off and log on to other account get credits for other one , log on to other 1st on use credits to get awatds Razz (easy tut to cheating ur pimp points ) <---- dont use this !!

Yeah but those 2 sets of points would be on different accounts? There's no way to transfer points without an administrator doing it for you.
u said u get points for getting friends Razz and getting messages Razz
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 pm

x1nf3rn0x wrote:
freka wrote:
Evilfit wrote:

Yeah but those 2 sets of points would be on different accounts? There's no way to transfer points without an administrator doing it for you.
ohh but u see they create a new acc and just keep sending messages to the other acc and the other acc just keeps getting pimp points Smile
Back to top Go down
Sealy
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sealy

Inferno Points : 5091
Personal Message : Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Hahahaha. Hahahahaha.

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 pm

6. No advertising.
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:11 pm

freka wrote:
x1nf3rn0x wrote:
freka wrote:
Evilfit wrote:

ohh but u see they create a new acc and just keep sending messages to the other acc and the other acc just keeps getting pimp points Smile

OOOhh k lol. Ya. don't do that XD
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Points : 5540
Personal Message : Everythings funny.

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Freka wrote:
x1nf3rn0x wrote:
freka wrote:
Evilfit wrote:
they can log off and log on to other account get credits for other one , log on to other 1st on use credits to get awatds Razz (easy tut to cheating ur pimp points ) <---- dont use this !

I think they would be pretty easy to pick out though, I mean someone with maybe 1 or 2 posts with like 100-200 pp, it would be pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:46 pm

i added forum safety shoutout and added more to rule 2 so people understand.
i added the forum safety shoutout for obvious reasons.
added more intel to rule 2 so people dont misunderstand it and do something that might hurt a member or staff on this forum and also it wont create off topic replys from member/staff.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Inferno Points : 5333
Personal Message : nomnomnomnom

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Okay, that's very good.
Back to top Go down
http://Unscape-online.com
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Freka wrote:
i added forum safety shoutout and added more to rule 2 so people understand.
i added the forum safety shoutout for obvious reasons.
added more intel to rule 2 so people dont misunderstand it and do something that might hurt a member or staff on this forum and also it wont create off topic replys from member/staff.

Good, idea, nice job.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:11 pm

I think that the forum safety rules is very good.
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:12 pm

thank you Smile i will add another rule later but at the time being we dont need it cause we dont have that many member on the site/forum sooo yea il add it when there is more members Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Freka wrote:
thank you Smile i will add another rule later but at the time being we dont need it cause we dont have that many member on the site/forum sooo yea il add it when there is more members Razz .

Whats the rule you're going to add.
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:28 pm

x1nf3rn0x wrote:
RULES

-Racist, Sexist, or otherwise discriminatory comments, will not be accepted. To add a bit more understanding to this : You may not insult members based on their religion, race, sex, political beliefs, or whether they are gay or straight.

3. NO spamming.

4. Respect all staff (*)

5. Creating more then one account (*)
- Making another acount so that you can get more pimp points on your current account, so that you can get rewards, This is not allowed!

6. No Advertising
- Advertising other server etc. This is not allowed.

7. No Hacking
- This should go without saying, but you are not permitted to hack the board. Guessing someone else's password and succeeding counts as hacking. Do not do this cause its NOT allowed. (*)

8. No asking for staff
- You may not ask for a staff position, if you would like one you will have to earn it by being active in the community and not breaking any of the other rules.

Forum Safety Shoutout
This does not really count as a rule but just for your safety i just want to say do not release personal information to any one you do not trust (e.g town name, last name, postal code etc).

If you have a problem/bug/error with your account then contact x1nf3rn0x or any admin on this forum to help you with it, if no admin is on at the time being please also check this : https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com/faq.htm might help you out.

Edit=Freka Added rule 5,7 Forum Safety,Added more to rule 2
Edit=Sealy Added rule 6
Edit=Sig00 Added rule 8(request by zelgius)
sig00 next time u add/edit a rule remeber to do something like this : [size=9]Edit=Sig00 Added rule 8(request by zelgius) (i did it for you this time Smile next time remember!!! Razz xD)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sig00 wrote:
Freka wrote:

il add it now accually so then people will know in the future Smile

Last edited by Freka on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Freka wrote:
Sig00 wrote:
Freka wrote:

Thanks, I thought about it but figured it wasn't needed, and oh, would you look at that?1?! Freka, a Global Moderator double posted, how interesting! (lol, might want to fix that.)
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Sig00 wrote:
Freka wrote:
Sig00 wrote:
Freka wrote:

Thanks, I thought about it but figured it wasn't needed, and oh, would you look at that?1?! Freka, a Global Moderator double posted, how interesting! (lol, might want to fix that.)
dono wat u talking about Razz (just figured out how XD i can do double quote)
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 pm

come again?
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 pm

zelgius wrote:
come again?
i mean i can have both quotes in one post eg i wanted to have infernos rules and sig00 post in the.... oh nvm doesnt matter Razz
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Oh...kay...?
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Freka wrote:
zelgius wrote:
come again?
i mean i can have both quotes in one post eg i wanted to have infernos rules and sig00 post in the.... oh nvm doesnt matter Razz

All you gotta do is quote the first person, copy it, then quote the second person and paste it with the second quote lol.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Okay.

(100 posts!)

(legendary poster)

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:33 pm

zelgius wrote:
Okay.

(100 posts!)

(legendary poster)

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
im happy for you but do remember stay on topic... this has nothing to do with the topic... Smile
Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next