XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Level

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Money Making For Beginners
[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Best Advertisement EVER
[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Official Store
[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm by zelgius

» Vegas 11! Woot or Fluke?
[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 am by x1nf3rn0x

» What Are Inferno Points?
[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» New Posting Ranks
[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» What happens when you alch a nature rune?
[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Skit: What Happens When You Alch A Nature Rune?
[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Inferno Points - The New Points System
[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm by x1nf3rn0x

Menu
Affiliates
Unscape

Youtube

[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Inferno Points : 14837

[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Empty
PostSubject: [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!   [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 am

Alright, it has come to my attention that the Pimp Store, even though it IS very pimp, is a little too pricey. So, I have revamped the prices, cutting most of them in half (Novel Sneak Peaks have been left at there old price).

Also, the summer blowout sale is still on for another 16 days, so all prices shown on the store are still DOUBLE the current price! The Pimp Store has NEVER been cheaper!

You can visit the pimp store by clicking here.

Thanks,
~x130x
Back to top Go down
https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Points : 5524
Personal Message : Everythings funny.

PostSubject: Re: [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!   [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am

x1nf3rn0x wrote:
Alright, it has come to my attention that the Pimp Store, even though it IS very pimp, is a little too pricey. So, I have revamped the prices, cutting most of them in half (Novel Sneak Peaks have been left at there old price).

Also, the summer blowout sale is still on for another 16 days, so all prices shown on the store are still DOUBLE the current price! The Pimp Store has NEVER been cheaper!

Thanks,
~x130x

AWESOME! Thank you, is it allowed for me to get a custom title, or no because it wont say moderator anymore?
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Inferno Points : 5674
Personal Message : fck me dont have any

PostSubject: Re: [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!   [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:06 am

Sig00 wrote:
x1nf3rn0x wrote:

Thanks,
~x130x

AWESOME! Thank you, is it allowed for me to get a custom title, or no because it wont say moderator anymore?
we should be aloud to get custom titles as well cause we will still be in the moderate groud Razz (i hope we can lolz)
Back to top Go down
http://nubtube.team-talk.net/forum.htm
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!   [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Freka wrote:
Sig00 wrote:
x1nf3rn0x wrote:

Thanks,
~x130x

we should be aloud to get custom titles as well cause we will still be in the moderate groud Razz (i hope we can lolz)

But if we were allowed to get a custom title people may not know we are moderators.
Back to top Go down
Evilfit
Master
Master
Evilfit

Inferno Points : 2147488682
Personal Message : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!   [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:52 pm

The answer is no.

Moderators cannot have access to half of the rewards in the Pimp Store.

The Pimp Point system is mainly built for members, and not staff members.
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!   [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Evilfit wrote:
The answer is no.

Alright, thanks for the quick reply, I'm going to try to think of some things that maybe staff could buy that wouldn't cause issues.
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Inferno Points : 14837

PostSubject: Re: [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!   [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:27 am

Sig00 wrote:
Evilfit wrote:
The answer is no.

Alright, thanks for the quick reply, I'm going to try to think of some things that maybe staff could buy that wouldn't cause issues.

I'd like to disagree with Gab, because I really did intend for you guys to be able to do it, but he speaks sense. It's neccessary to have staff clearly visible and identifiable to other members.

Edit: 69 posts ftw? XD
Back to top Go down
https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!   [Pimp Store] Revamped Prices! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am

x1nf3rn0x wrote:

I'd like to disagree with Gab, because I really did intend for you guys to be able to do it, but he speaks sense. It's neccessary to have staff clearly visible and identifiable to other members.

Edit: 69 posts ftw? XD

Well, we can always just try to think of a few things and add them, and of course you would comment on 69 posts Razz
Back to top Go down

[Pimp Store] Revamped Prices!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site :: Community :: Official-
Jump to: