XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Level

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Money Making For Beginners
Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Best Advertisement EVER
Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Official Store
Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm by zelgius

» Vegas 11! Woot or Fluke?
Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 am by x1nf3rn0x

» What Are Inferno Points?
Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» New Posting Ranks
Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» What happens when you alch a nature rune?
Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Skit: What Happens When You Alch A Nature Rune?
Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Inferno Points - The New Points System
Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm by x1nf3rn0x

Menu
Affiliates
Unscape

Youtube

Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Inferno Points : 5690
Personal Message : fck me dont have any

Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion   Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:41 am

Well im gono make a suggestion/tut about the title of course.

To do this you have to be an admin because you need access to the administrator panel which only admins can access.

This is the ones we are going to be useing for the tut (u can use them if you want to:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

After getting them go to administrator panel, then to modules after that go to Portal & Widgets -->Forum widgets management then click on Modify for Affiliates
1st:
Spoiler:
This is how it will look like:
Spoiler:

The code for unscape is this:

Spoiler:

For Youtube :

Spoiler:

Finished Example:
Spoiler:

i used : ------------------ to seperate them so i know there is more then one Razz and also so i dont get confused and get them mixed up.

i hope you have enjoyed my new Suggestion/tut.
(i was going to do this after i made the unscape names one but i was to lazy so i decided to make it now Razz )
Back to top Go down
http://nubtube.team-talk.net/forum.htm
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Points : 5540
Personal Message : Everythings funny.

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion   Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Now that we have Twitter and Facebook pictures, I think these should be added, they'd really stick out and match the site very well. Good tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Inferno Points : 5690
Personal Message : fck me dont have any

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion   Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Sig00 wrote:
Now that we have Twitter and Facebook pictures, I think these should be added, they'd really stick out and match the site very well. Good tutorial.
thanks took me sometime to make this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nubtube.team-talk.net/forum.htm
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Points : 5540
Personal Message : Everythings funny.

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion   Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Freka wrote:
Sig00 wrote:
thanks took me sometime to make this topic Smile

Well its quite good, and the graphics aren't to bad either.
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Inferno Points : 14853

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion   Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks for your input, the suggestion has been added.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com

Affiliates better looks tut/suggestion
Page 1 of 1