XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Level

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Money Making For Beginners
What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Best Advertisement EVER
What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Official Store
What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm by zelgius

» Vegas 11! Woot or Fluke?
What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 am by x1nf3rn0x

» What Are Inferno Points?
What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» New Posting Ranks
What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» What happens when you alch a nature rune?
What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Skit: What Happens When You Alch A Nature Rune?
What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Inferno Points - The New Points System
What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm by x1nf3rn0x

Menu
Affiliates
Unscape

Youtube

What is the worst injury you ever got?

Go down 
+4
Evilfit
Freka
Sig00
zelgius
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Inferno Points : 5333
Personal Message : nomnomnomnom

What is the worst injury you ever got? Empty
PostSubject: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Hey, I have been hurt a lot of times.
And I want to know if you people have been hurt more.
Please be truthful, this is just for fun.
Lying is no fun.

Mine is that I fell off of a zipline once. I tore a hole in my leg the size of my fist.

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
http://Unscape-online.com
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Points : 5540
Personal Message : Everythings funny.

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 pm

zelgius wrote:
Hey, I have been hurt a lot of times.
And I want to know if you people have been hurt more.
Please be truthful, this is just for fun.
Lying is no fun.

Mine is that I fell off of a zipline once. I tore a hole in my leg the size of my fist.

What about you guys?

Ouch, I have always wanted to try a zipline though, I haven't had ANY bad injuries really, my worst one was just a bad black eye, I was playing football and it had been raining and my brother went around to tackle the person with the ball, she ran, slipped and my brother tried to stop but slid along the ground, lowered his head, and headbutted me right in the eye, haha, fail.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Wow. FAIL. hahaha.
She, who's she? Why is she in football?
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

Inferno Points : 5690
Personal Message : fck me dont have any

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 pm

i got 2 Razz
once is when i was 9 and a kid throwed a rock and it got my head and it make a crack (all i can say is god bless my friends for being there or i would be dead today)

2nd is when i was 13 and i was on a stupid lil bike and i tryed to bhop an icy part on the ground but failed making my leg stuck to the bike (unlucky thing is bike was flying forwards and was dragging me making my knees scratch the flloor ) when i got up i was like ok im fine but then my brother started laughing and then he was like : omg wtf man look at you knees!!! (he was doing that on purpose) then i looked and noticed that u could see a bit of my bones and my skin was still atached there and i had to cut the skin off.....
Razz xD had some other stupid times but im not gono do a profile about my life now xD
Back to top Go down
http://nubtube.team-talk.net/forum.htm
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Wow, major pain.
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Freka wrote:
i got 2 Razz
once is when i was 9 and a kid throwed a rock and it got my head and it make a crack (all i can say is god bless my friends for being there or i would be dead today)

2nd is when i was 13 and i was on a stupid lil bike and i tryed to bhop an icy part on the ground but failed making my leg stuck to the bike (unlucky thing is bike was flying forwards and was dragging me making my knees scratch the flloor ) when i got up i was like ok im fine but then my brother started laughing and then he was like : omg wtf man look at you knees!!! (he was doing that on purpose) then i looked and noticed that u could see a bit of my bones and my skin was still atached there and i had to cut the skin off.....
Razz xD had some other stupid times but im not gono do a profile about my life now xD

That sucks. lol, and she would have been my brothers fiance.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 pm

What about a fiance?
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Sig00 wrote:
Freka wrote:
i got 2 Razz

That sucks. lol, and she would have been my brothers fiance.

woooooww wait a second wat iz she doingz out of the kitchen? huh???..... (but lol ouch i got a black eye when i was 5 but atleast i won the fight Razz)
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm

I get in fights all the time. When I was in school, this kid was being a jerk, so I beat the crap out of him with my agenda, no lie.
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 pm

zelgius wrote:
I get in fights all the time. When I was in school, this kid was being a jerk, so I beat the crap out of him with my agenda, no lie.
i get in fights as well but only when my friends need help or when an @sshole does something to a girl that i dont like to see ...-.- fckiing @ssholes
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Holy crap, calm down dude, you're a mod...
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Freka wrote:
zelgius wrote:
i get in fights as well but only when my friends need help or when an @sshole does something to a girl that i dont like to see ...-.- fckiing @ssholes

One of the rules is no offensive language, cmon Freka. And Zelgius, I need to thank you, I have been trying to figure out what the agenda's the school gives us are for, now I know their to beat the crap out of people, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 pm

No problem, happy to help another delinquent Razz
Back to top Go down
Evilfit
Master
Master
Evilfit

Inferno Points : 2147488698
Personal Message : Anything funny

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 pm

Uhh, i think it was 3 years ago?

I litterally ripepd my finger off.
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Evilfit wrote:
Uhh, i think it was 3 years ago?

I litterally ripepd my finger off.

Holy crap. Care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Evilfit
Master
Master
Evilfit

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:08 am

So me and my brother bought this rope, and then attached a hook to it, but between the hook and the rope, there was a sharp metal holding them togethor, so our step sister wouldn't stop annoying us, so we ran, and i had the hook, and the sharp metal piece in my hand, my brother had the end of the rope, i was running faster then he was, so he let go, the rope got suck into a gate, witch made me turn, and next thing you know, my finger was on the ground. Surpprisingly, at the time, i was freaked out, but i didn't cry, i couldn't feel the pain. So i took my finger, ran home, and told my dad the story, he didn't belive me so i threw my finger on him. He freaked, and we went to the hospital, got it back togethor. Surprised
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:33 am

Holy skikaku. THat had to KILL!
Back to top Go down
Freka
Legend
Legend
Freka

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:42 am

Evilfit wrote:
So me and my brother bought this rope, and then attached a hook to it, but between the hook and the rope, there was a sharp metal holding them togethor, so our step sister wouldn't stop annoying us, so we ran, and i had the hook, and the sharp metal piece in my hand, my brother had the end of the rope, i was running faster then he was, so he let go, the rope got suck into a gate, witch made me turn, and next thing you know, my finger was on the ground. Surpprisingly, at the time, i was freaked out, but i didn't cry, i couldn't feel the pain. So i took my finger, ran home, and told my dad the story, he didn't belive me so i threw my finger on him. He freaked, and we went to the hospital, got it back togethor. Surprised
lol XD thats funny (no offence man but the last part when he did not believe and then u threw it at him Razz that was funny )
Back to top Go down
leverage
Newcomer
Newcomer
leverage

Inferno Points : 5038
Personal Message : lol?

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:49 am

the worst infury that i got is from reading all of these new post's -.- Razz
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:25 am

Evilfit, that was truly an epic story.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:50 pm

I have to agree, I mean the pain alone would have been insane, but he didn't feel it.
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:13 pm

zelgius wrote:
I have to agree, I mean the pain alone would have been insane, but he didn't feel it.

Which is lucky for him, that would have sucked a lot more than it already did.
Back to top Go down
Evilfit
Master
Master
Evilfit

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Lol, call me an emo, but i don't feel pain like others do.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm

I don't think you are an emo unless you cut yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sealy
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sealy

Inferno Points : 5091
Personal Message : Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Hahahaha. Hahahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:40 pm

Mine is when I fell during a soccer game and broke my arm, wrist and hand, which never completely healed, then I fell again and broke it in the same places.

Oh, and Evil, you should call Stan Lee and get on that new TV show of his on History Channel.
Back to top Go down

What is the worst injury you ever got?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: