XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Welcome to the official x130x website. Please make sure to login or register to access the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Level

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Money Making For Beginners
What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Best Advertisement EVER
What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm by zelgius

» Official Store
What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm by zelgius

» Vegas 11! Woot or Fluke?
What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:36 am by x1nf3rn0x

» What Are Inferno Points?
What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» New Posting Ranks
What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:27 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» What happens when you alch a nature rune?
What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Skit: What Happens When You Alch A Nature Rune?
What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm by x1nf3rn0x

» Inferno Points - The New Points System
What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm by x1nf3rn0x

Menu
Affiliates
Unscape

Youtube

What is the worst injury you ever got?

Go down 
+4
Evilfit
Freka
Sig00
zelgius
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

Inferno Points : 5540
Personal Message : Everythings funny.

What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 am

Sealy wrote:
Mine is when I fell during a soccer game and broke my arm, wrist and hand, which never completely healed, then I fell again and broke it in the same places.

Oh, and Evil, you should call Stan Lee and get on that new TV show of his on History Channel.

Ouch, I would hate it if they didn't heal correctly. I have a fail story to tell Very Happy My brother bought a scooter to ride around the college he goes to, apparently a lot of people do it, well, he was riding on it along the sidewalk and he hit a crack and fell off of it and tore some tendons on his leg and stuff and, he had to wear one of those massive boots that hold your leg on straight, and to make it more fail-ish, he was like 20 at the time. Pretty epic fail.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

Inferno Points : 5333
Personal Message : nomnomnomnom

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:22 am

My friend has a bad illness, just want to share it. It's not an injury, but it hurt so much I think I should be able to post it.

He had cancer TWICE!
Back to top Go down
http://Unscape-online.com
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:26 am

zelgius wrote:
My friend has a bad illness, just want to share it. It's not an injury, but it hurt so much I think I should be able to post it.

He had cancer TWICE!

That... blows, really bad...
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:11 pm

I know, tell me about it. It ruined his legs and now he has 25 lbs of metal in it. He's crippled for life.
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:16 pm

zelgius wrote:
I know, tell me about it. It ruined his legs and now he has 25 lbs of metal in it. He's crippled for life.

I'm sorry to hear that Sad We just have to be thankful that we dont have that, or worse.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:01 pm

True dat.
Back to top Go down
clop
Newcomer
Newcomer

Inferno Points : 5024

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:39 pm

I cracked my head open rolling down a hill in my backyard..Hit some bricks near the bottom. And I fell off a skateboard once and skinned my whole left side of my face up. Nothing too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:49 pm

clop wrote:
I cracked my head open rolling down a hill in my backyard..Hit some bricks near the bottom. And I fell off a skateboard once and skinned my whole left side of my face up. Nothing too bad.

How large was the hill?
Back to top Go down
clop
Newcomer
Newcomer

Inferno Points : 5024

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:40 am

Wasn't too big.. probably 20-30 ft.
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 am

clop wrote:
Wasn't too big.. probably 20-30 ft.

That must have been really tempting, you should try going ice blocking off of it, just be careful lol.
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Inferno Points : 14853

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 am

I've never gotten a serious injury lol. Never broken a bone, nothin. Honestly worst I ever got was probably when I dislodged my wrist snowboarding, hit a jump and a fuckin retarded skiier cut me off right before I hit the ground and I biffed it over top of the dumbass and landed on my wrist, popped it really far outa place.

Lets put it this way, I've given people worse injuries than I've ever taken Wink
Back to top Go down
https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am

You're a snowboarder Sean!!! EWWWWWWW! Skiing is the way to go Razz And having dealt worse injuries than you've taken means that if you ever go to prison you'll laster longer than a day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x1nf3rn0x
Owner
Owner

Inferno Points : 14853

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Sig00 wrote:
You're a snowboarder Sean!!! EWWWWWWW! Skiing is the way to go Razz And having dealt worse injuries than you've taken means that if you ever go to prison you'll laster longer than a day Very Happy

Skiing is for pussies that can`t snowboard Wink lol

And yah I`d make a black guy my bitch, not the other way around LOL
Back to top Go down
https://xxx1nf3rn0xxx.darkbb.com
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:10 pm

x1nf3rn0x wrote:
Sig00 wrote:

Skiing is for pussies that can`t snowboard Wink lol

And yah I`d make a black guy my bitch, not the other way around LOL

Skiing is not, its for people who don't want to be gay snowboarders. :O
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:12 pm

I can't do either, so what does that make me?
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

zelgius wrote:
I can't do either, so what does that make me?

That defines you as a Zelgius, one of a kind Razz
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:47 pm

MUAHAHAHA!!! I R Z3LG1U5!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sig00
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 pm

zelgius wrote:
MUAHAHAHA!!! I R Z3LG1U5!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

We need to stay on-topic, just realized we are getting off.
Back to top Go down
zelgius
Legend
Legend
zelgius

PostSubject: Re: What is the worst injury you ever got?   What is the worst injury you ever got? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Mmkay.
Back to top Go down

What is the worst injury you ever got?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XxX1nf3rn0XxX's Official Site :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: